Senior Director of Financial Reporting and Foundation
Brio Living Services
About the Position
The Senior Director of Financial Reporting and Foundation is responsible for the accuracy and compliance of the following items, Brio Living Services Obligated Group & UMRC-PH Foundation:
* Monthly and annual financial reporting,
* Financial audits and internal controls,
* Annual Budgeting Process
* Lead a team of (4) accountants
Shift: Day shift, full-time
Location: Grand Rapids, MI/Remote Work Opportunity
A Few of the Brio Living Services Benefits:
- DAILYPAY – immediate access to your pay from hours worked the day prior! (Optional)
- Health, Dental, and Optical insurance options
- Flexible Time Off plan
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth opportunities)
- Annual Increases
In conjunction with monthly and annual financial reporting responsibility, this role will coordinate and work closely with the Sr. Director of Finance and the Senior Director of Finance (PACE) to align accounting reporting and processes through-out Brio Living Services. The Brio Living Accounts Payable function for all Brio Living entities will in-directly report to the role. This role will assist the CFO in third party financial compliance reporting, as well as other responsibilities and ad-hoc reporting, as needed. Responsible for maintaining a positive, stake-holder focused culture, while ensuring effectiveness and efficiency by team members.
The above is a summary of the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. If selected for the position, you will receive a full job description.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of finance experience, preferably in a healthcare or senior living environment.
- CPA required.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, professional reference checks, TB screen and physical assessment at time of hire. In addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption is required.
How to Apply
Apply NOW: https://www.mybriocareers.org/administration-jobs-michigan
About the Organization
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love your career!