Managing Director – West Michigan
About the Organization:
Ele’s Place is a healing center for grieving children and teens. Four branch locations support grieving families throughout the Ann Arbor, Flint, Grand Rapids, Lansing areas and beyond
Primary responsibilities for the Managing Director include:
- Cultivate donor relationships with major gift prospects; solicit gifts and pledges from individuals, businesses and foundations; and steward relationships with major donors.
- Build and maintain excellent personal and organizational reputations in the community. Serve as the primary spokesperson and ambassador for Ele’s Place in the West Michigan area.
- Inspire and work effectively with Community Board members, engaging them in community networking, outreach and fundraising efforts.
- At least three to five years’ experience in a nonprofit fundraising position, particularly major gift development.
- Superior writing and public speaking skills.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Experience working with and inspiring a Board of Directors and other community volunteers.
How to Apply:
Send cover letter & resume to:
1145 W. Oakland Avenue
Lansing, MI 48915
Or email this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ele’s Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer