Gift Processor / Database Administrator
Diocese of Grand Rapids
About the Position
BROAD STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Raiser’s Edge Database Administrator reports to the Director of IT and is responsible for the utilization, oversight and advancement of the financial development database. This position is directly responsible for data management, analytics and reporting, and serves as the primary point of contact in the diocesan Finance department for Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge (RE) Gift Entry and Donor database issues and questions. The RE Database Administrator oversees the process of developing/updating policies and procedures as it pertains to gift tracking, entry, and donor data.
The Database Administrator will also assist with various other IT data and reporting needs, technology projects, as well as Helpdesk duties.
Reports to: Director of IT
FLSA Status: Exempt
Positions Supervised: None
- Oversees the quality, integrity and accuracy of all donor information and gifts entered into RE – from online gifts, mobile gifts, pledges and payments received for all diocesan campaigns and initiatives.
- Data entry of gifts/pledges, along with other staff as necessary, for all diocesan campaigns and initiatives.
- Produce various reports and give updates to all appropriate stakeholders on the status of fundraising, pledges and gifts.
- Process electronic pledge payments via credit/debit cards in keeping with each donor’s requested payment method and frequency.
- Process electronic pledge payments via ACH processing in keeping with each donor’s requested payment method and frequency.
- Analyze and track giving with weekly reports, confirming and reconciling gifts with campaign team.
- Administer pledge reminder schedules, including the generation of all pledge reminder correspondence in keeping with each donor’s requested frequency.
- Balance month-end RE pledges outstanding and monthly activity with the Finance department and assist in pulling donor records for annual audit.
- Assist with the maintenance and any necessary updates of the diocese’s Blackbaud NetCommunity online donation and event management system.
- Prioritize duties and responsibilities to best meet the needs of the organization.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in Information Systems or related certifications preferred.
- Experience with: Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge database, Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and be comfortable working with a diverse group of constituents including lay, clergy and religious staff.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Discretion and integrity to keep confidential any and all information related to the Diocese, its parishes and donors.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org