Donor Database Systems Administrator
Diocese of Grand Rapids
About the Position
BROAD STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Donor Database Systems Administrator reports to the Director of IT and is responsible for the utilization, oversight and advancement of the various donor development database systems in use at the Diocese of Grand Rapids. This position is directly responsible for data management, analytics and reporting and serves as the primary point of contact in the diocesan Finance department for Blackbaud and NPact system administration, issues and questions. The Donor Database Systems Administrator oversees the process of developing/updating policies and procedures as it pertains to gift tracking, entry, and donor data.
The Donor Database Systems Administrator will also assist with various other IT data and reporting needs, technology projects, as well as Helpdesk duties.
Reports To: Director of IT.
FLSA Starus: Exempt.
Positions Supervised: None.
- Oversee the quality, integrity and accuracy of all donor information and gifts entered into Blackbaud and NPact systems – from online gifts, mobile gifts, pledges and payments received for all diocesan campaigns and initiatives.
- Data entry of gifts/pledges, along with other staff as necessary, for all diocesan campaigns and initiatives.
- Produce various reports and give updates to all appropriate stakeholders on the status of fundraising, pledges and gifts.
- Process electronic pledge payments via credit/debit cards or ACH transactions in keeping with each donor’s requested payment method and frequency.
- Process electronic pledge payments via ACH processing in keeping with each donor’s requested payment method and frequency.
- Analyze and track giving with weekly reports, confirming and reconciling gifts with the campaign team.
- Administer pledge reminder schedules, including the generation of all pledge reminder correspondence in keeping with each donor’s requested frequency.
- Balance month-end RE pledges outstanding and monthly activity with the Finance department and assist in pulling donor records for annual audit.
- Assist with the maintenance and any necessary updates of the diocese’s Blackbaud NetCommunity online donation and event management system.
- Assist with the maintenance and necessary updates of the diocese’s NPact GrantedGE donor advised fund management system.
- Prioritize duties and responsibilities to best meet the needs of the organization.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in Information Systems or related certifications preferred.
- Experience with: Blackbaud and NPact donor management database systems preferred, Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills and be comfortable working with a diverse group of constituents including lay, clergy and religious staff.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Discretion and integrity to keep confidential any and all information related to the Diocese, its parishes and donors.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.