Comprehensive Therapy Center
About the Position
The Development Director is responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating Comprehensive Therapy Center’s fundraising and marketing activities. They convey the mission and programs of CTC to the community and raise awareness of CTC’s mission, vision, values, and impact to the community at large. They fill the gap between service-based revenue and community need by creating and implementing a strategic marketing and development plan. They work closely with the leadership team and the marketing and development staff to identify potential sources of donations, maintain donor relationships, and grow CTC’s scholarship fund and endowment.
$20—$22/hour, 35-40 hours per week
Earned Paid Time Off
Retirement Plan and Retirement match up to 3%
Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Flex Spending Account
Flexible schedule, normal office hours expected. Occasional nights and weekends required.
- Develop, implement, and review marketing and development plan.
- Maintain and enhance relations with current funding sources.
- Identify, cultivate, and actively pursue new funding sources to achieve plan goals.
- Identify, evaluate, and pursue new marketing opportunities to achieve plan goals.
- Report on marketing and fundraising efforts internally and externally.
- Network with the community to enhance both business and fund development.
- Coordinate with leadership team to ensure new and continuing programs and services have adequate resources.
- Coordinate with leadership team to meet organizational compliance requirements.
- Evaluate department staff.
- Promote a culture of top performance and high morale.
- Coordinate with other directors to create and execute organizational development plans:
- Risk Management
- Health & Safety
- Performance Measurement
- Budget & Financials
- Board/Legal Compliance
- Rights of Persons Served
- Marketing & Development
- Workforce Development
- Cultural Competence
- 5+ years fund development experience. Healthcare development experience preferred.
- Proven track record of successful donor development and grant management.
- Experience with donor management software. Salesforce preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel within a 75 mile radius of the office.
- Effectively coordinate teams with a variety of communication and learning styles.
- Effective writing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to collect and understand data, then use it to tell a story.
- Engaging and persuasive speaker and relationship builder with donors, stakeholders, staff, volunteers, and visitors.
- Effective project management skills.
- Creates compelling, informative, and cohesively branded outreach communications.
- Manages workload and deadlines with effective prioritization.
- 8. Computer literacy and knowledge of commonly-used apps including Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and office hardware such as phones, printers, fax machines, iPads, etc.
How to Apply
To apply, submit cover letter, writing sample, and resume to Summer Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also email or call with questions: (616) 559-1054.
About the Organization
Comprehensive Therapy Center is committed to equal opportunity for clients, employees, and volunteers without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, socio-economic status, national origin, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.