Clark Retirement Foundation
About the Position
Clark is looking for a Development Associate to join our team!
The Development Associate serves as a critically important member of the Clark Foundation’s team leading development operations, and primarily responsible for data procurement, research and tracking. This position provides support to the department’s leadership including donor communications and recognition, prospect research, and financial reporting.
- Ensure donors are stewarded appropriately by managing Donor Perfect, working closely with all department members to provide accurate tracking and critical support to help advance donors’ relationship with Clark Foundation.
- Research donors and prospects to provide donor profiles and other intelligence-gathering information
- Write confidential prospect summaries/briefings
- Prepare customized materials for prospect and donor visits
- Responsible for keeping donor records, donation tracking, gift processing, and reconciliations
- Maintain financial records and reporting for the Foundation working directly with the VP of Development and Finance department.
- Support and help execute all annual appeals, direct mailings, newsletters
- Assist with the execution and support of the Foundation’s special events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years prior administrative experience in a fundraising function
- Proficient in Donor Perfect or similar development/donor or CRM system
- Ability to create and maintain financial records and reporting
- Positive attitude and creative, energetic spirit
- Strong research competence
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding relationship skills and ability to communicate with older adults.
- Excellent interpersonal ability, including written, oral and phone presence.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit resume to Samantha Bull at Samantha.Bull@clarkretirement.org
About the Organization
Clark is a non-profit Life Plan Community serving seniors for 113 years. Our mission is to create communities of dignity, compassion and respect centered on the lives of older adults and those who care for them. The Clark Foundation was created to ensure the Clark Promise of benevolent care for those residents facing financial challenges. The Foundation also supports programs and services such as Montessori for adults with memory challenges, music therapy and life enrichment activities, as well as capital projects that keep us relevant in providing exceptional residential living and services for older adults.