Data and Financial Specialist
Bronson Health Foundation
About the Position
Responsible for management of the donor database software and oversight of gift entry and acknowledgements. Maintain accurate and complete data integrity for prospect research, identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. Work with database vendors to assure that all software systems remain up-to-date and functioning. Produce financial and analytical reports from databases. Administer the distribution of approved funds and grants across the healthcare system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing and maintaining current and new databases including Raisers Edge, NXT, Wealth Engine, Qgiv and Omatic.
- Administrative duties in support of fund distribution for all approved funding requests and grants. This includes ensuring accuracy and appropriate supporting documentation from grantees and stakeholders.
- Conduct annual maintenance on donor database and ensure data integrity.
- Work together with our Gift Processor to process gifts and acknowledgements during high volume times
- Oversight of pledge redemption and stock gifts.
- Design and run regular reports from database.
- Work closely with System Finance team to ensure accuracy of financial reports.
- Support development team with donor/prospect reporting.
- Work with the software vendor to assure server integrity.
- Familiarity with electronic donor record keeping and integration systems, working knowledge of Blackbaud’s Raiser Edge Software preferred but not required.
- Understanding of basic accounting practices preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and professional written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt and respond to various situations.
- Detailed oriented
- Appreciation for building systems and processes
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of Bronson personnel and members of the community; including frequent contact with donors.
Education and experience equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree but not required, and three years related experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit bronsonhealth.com/careers
You can direct questions to Liz Semaan, Executive Director at email@example.com
About the Organization
ABOUT BRONSON HEALTH FOUNDATION
Bronson Health Foundation is the fundraising arm of the Bronson Healthcare system. We build relationships with community members and funders that advance philanthropic investments in Bronson Healthcare’s work. To learn more about Bronson Health Foundation, please visit at bronsonfoundation.com
Bronson employees are working to create an environment for our patients free of prejudice, bias, and stereotypes. Providing culturally competent customer service and care requires respect and training. At Bronson Health Foundation, we are educating ourselves about the many ways we can address and dismantle existing inequities. We value, encourage, and welcome a culture of inclusion where we all work to build a better future, together. Diversity extends beyond race, color, religion, age, height, weight, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, genetic predisposition, national origin, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and languages spoken. It encompasses the collective sum of our individual differences. We welcome your unique background and encourage you to apply.