Annual Funds Manager
Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
About the Position
Supervisor: Director of Philanthropy & Membership
Pay Type: Full-Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Position Summary: The Annual Funds Manager provides leadership to and has primary responsibility for meeting or exceeding budgetary goals for the Individual Annual Fund (IAF), Corporate Annual Fund (CAF), Corporate Partners program and Tribute program.
- Plan and execute Individual Annual Fund mail campaign; analyzes results
- Manage the Corporate Annual Fund program, including monthly renewal notices, prospect recruitment and retention
- Plan and execute annual Corporate Partners Breakfast and Corporate Partners Evening
- Manage tribute program; work with donors to find appropriate ways to honor or remember individuals and organizations
- Assist with department’s ongoing budget process
- Provide support as needed for events and projects in the Philanthropy & Membership departments
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Embrace and adhere to Meijer Gardens’ mission, brand statement, operating model, policies, procedures, and guiding principles with a strong emphasis on professional behavior and the treatment of others with dignity and respect
- Embrace the fact we are a non-profit institution that serves the public and that you will work with a broad and diverse group of employees, volunteers, members, and guests
Education and/or qualifications preferred:
Education: Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 3 to 5 years’ annual fund experience; working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge software highly desired
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing competing priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment yet be self-directed
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work non-traditional hours from time to time.
Working Conditions: Regular office environment; occasional assignment to off-shift duties. Requires ability to operate computer office equipment, plus mobility in office, grounds and exhibition areas. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 25 pounds occasionally.
How to Apply
If you are interested in working for one of West Michigan’s premier cultural institutions and with a
highly- motivated team…
send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at http://www.meijergardens.org/contact/careers/.
About the Organization
Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All candidates are required to submit to our background and drug screening process.