Catholic Central High School
About the Position
Broad Statement of Responsibilities:
The Advancement Manager is responsible for executing the annual appeal program. This includes researching and providing on-going cultivation plans for all prospects and donors for both the annual fund, and any other campaigns that may arise. The manager works closely with volunteers, school and Diocese staff to carry out the work of the Advancement Department. The manager will work daily with other departments/initiatives including but not limited to donor database, fund development, events and communications.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2-3 years of experience related to fundraising and events or related industry
- Strong Raisers Edge experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to interface with donors and committees
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and quick in decision-making, work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, manage time, work with a team, and openly communicate with others
- Demonstrate accountability, accurate attention to detail, confidentiality, cooperation, and a guest-centric attitude
- Possess strong moral and ethical values; embraces the fact that we are a faith based, non-profit institution that’s mission is: To know and love God, seek knowledge and truth, respect the dignity of each person and contribute to society through leadership and service
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Beth Banta at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 8, 2019.