Christian Learning Center (CLC Network)
About the Organization:
CLC Network, also known as the Christian Learning Center, is seeking a part-time Advancement Coordinator. CLC Network equips congregations and schools to glorify God through purposeful, innovative inclusion of persons with varied abilities. We envision a world where communities are marked by belonging for persons of all abilities. Today, we partner as non-profit consultants, educators, speakers, and psychologists with more than sixty-five schools in nine states. As the organization grows, we seek to grow awareness, advocacy, and a community of donors that draws upon our widening impact.
About the Position:
The Advancement Coordinator is a part-time position that manages all advancement events and supports the smooth functioning of the day-to-day fundraising and advancement operations of CLC Network. The Advancement Coordinator reports to the Advancement Director and works closely alongside the Advancement Assistant.
Hours: 20 hours per week- September through June. Flexible scheduling is available. This is an hourly position with no benefits.
- Lead, plan, and follow-up for all advancement events including: Auction, Golf Outing, Connections Banquet, Friendship Festival, and an Annual Fall Dinner.
- In addition to leading the event committees, this individual will be in charge of managing all volunteers and staff at the advancement events.
- Assist in identifying potential individual, church, foundation, and corporate donors.
- Work alongside and periodically support the Advancement Assistant with administrative tasks including mailings, data entry, etc.
- Assist in the development, writing, and editing of marketing and advancement materials, such as the semi-annual newsletter and event-related publications.
- Adhere to the Association of Fundraising Professionals Code of Ethics.
- Other duties as assigned and as appropriate to develop additional support for CLC Network’s efforts
- Ability to profess and demonstrate one’s commitment to Christ and his teachings
- Understanding and passion for CLC Network’s values and communities of interdependence and mutuality with persons of all abilities.
- Experience running fundraising events and/or event planning preferred.
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred.
- Possessing strong professional communication skills in person, in writing, and on the phone.
- Interest and enthusiasm for working with a team, but also the ability to work on projects independently and efficiently. Candidate should be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and possess a strong attention to detail
- Planning and organizational abilities, including prioritization experience for multiple demands and urgent projects. Individual must be calm under pressure
- Must be proficient in Office 365 suite and possess an openness to using new applications. Applications used may include Little Green Light, Greater Giving Online Auction and Mobile Bidding software, GoToMeeting or other videoconferencing, Asana or other project management software.
- Graphic design skills are a plus but not required.
- Applicants of all abilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Join us now and be a part of a growing organization, helping schools and churches become places of belonging for persons of all abilities. To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com