Development Database Coordinator
About the Position
The Clark Foundation is looking to fill its newest position, Development Database Coordinator, with an outgoing and enthusiastic candidate!
The Development Database Coordinator serves as a critically important member of the Clark Foundation’s team primarily responsible for data procurement, research and tracking. This position provides support to the department’s leadership including donor communications and recognition, prospect research, and financial reporting.
1551 Franklin St., Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- Ensure donors are stewarded appropriately by managing Donor Perfect, working closely with all department members to provide accurate tracking and critical support to help advance donors’ relationship with Clark Foundation.
- Research donors and prospects to provide donor profiles and other intelligence-gathering information
- Write confidential prospect summaries/briefings
- Prepare customized materials for prospect and donor visits
- Responsible for keeping donor records, donation tracking, gift processing, and reconciliations
- Maintain financial records and reporting for the Foundation working directly with the VP of Development and Finance department.
- Support and help execute all annual appeals, direct mailings, newsletters
- Assist with the execution and support of the Foundation’s special events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years prior administrative experience in a fundraising function
- Proficient in Donor Perfect or similar development/donor or CRM system
- Ability to create and maintain financial records and reporting
- Positive attitude and creative, energetic spirit
- Strong research competence
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding relationship skills and ability to communicate with older adults.
- Excellent interpersonal ability, including written, oral and phone presence.
5 years prior administrative experience in a fundraising function
How to Apply
Click the link below to apply.
About the Organization
Clark is a Life Plan Community with a continuum of care. Our staff of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff. Clark at Franklin is located on the South East side of Grand Rapids, nearest to the East Grand Rapids area. Clark is a growing organization and provides independent living apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and access to other ancillary services. We pride ourselves on our Life Enrichment Montessori programming to create a high quality of life environment for our residents.
What We Offer:
Clark offers a benefits package that goes above and beyond.*
Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including planned time off, sick time, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision plans for Full-Time Employees
- Clark sponsored Health Savings Account
- 403(b) program with Clark match and annual contribution (age 21 or older)
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to promote lifelong learning and career advancement
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance – 100% coverage by Clark
- Easy access to public transportation
- Discounts to local and national companies
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Clark is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clark values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named on of “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” for three years in a row.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.