Welcome to the AFP West Michigan website! We hope that you will find this introduction helpful in your fundraising efforts.
About the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) represents more than 30,000 members in 233 chapters throughout the world, working to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs. The Association fosters development and growth of fundraising professionals and promotes high ethical standards in the fundraising profession. (Learn more.)
About the Association of Fundraising Professionals West Michigan (AFPWM)
AFP West Michigan is more than 240 members strong! The chapter area is comprised of the entire western half of the Lower Peninsula, from Mackinac City to Coldwater and west to the coast of Lake Michigan. Membership in AFP West Michigan offers you:
- Recognition as a professional in your chosen career
- A sense of community with other fundraising professionals
- Networking for your professional and career advantage
- Advanced notification of educational workshops and other important events
- Reduced rates on workshops and events
- Opportunity to become a member of an AFP West Michigan committee or project
- Scholarships to attend fundraising programs and workshops
To learn more, click on any of the links to the left. You may also contact us through this web site.