Welcome to the AFP West Michigan web site! I hope that you will find this introduction helpful in your fundraising efforts.
- AFP West Michigan is a member of AFP International – an association of fundraising professionals with chapters in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Hong Kong. AFP has more than 28,000 members in 185 chapters.
- AFP West Michigan is comprised of more than 200 members. Our chapter area is comprised of the entire western half of the state which includes southern counties near the Indiana border to as far north as Mackinaw City, from just west of Lansing to the beaches of Lake Michigan, and every corner in between.
- AFP serves our profession through a Code of Ethics, education and advocacy programs and communication to our members and the general public.
- Membership in AFP West Michigan offers you:
- Recognition as a professional in your chosen career
- A sense of community with other fundraising professionals
- Networking for your professional and career advantage
- Advanced notification of educational workshops and other important events
- Reduced rates on workshops and events
- Opportunity to become a member of an AFP West Michigan committee or project
- Scholarships to attend fundraising programs and workshops
To learn more, click on any of the links below. You may also contact us through this web site.